Thank you for joining me!! Feel free to stop in any time and see what's new!

It has been great for me to Blog about my journey through cancer and
I'm so grateful for all of you who are along for the ride with me! I'd love to hear from you any time...so feel free to email, call or leave a comment. I love feeling connected
and appreciate all the love!!

With my active treatment for breast cancer behind me, I'm feeling more confident then ever!! It's obvious the positive vibes make a difference!!

I AM TRULY GRATEFUL!!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I'm in love with Jon....

OK....last night I went to see Bon Jovi with some friends and fell in love with the man on the stage. I have enjoyed his music for years (hello..teenager from the 80s here), and of course I suspected I might be in love with him when he was on Ally McBeal, but nothing prepared me for seeing him in concert. Wow. He is beautiful, charismatic, entertaining, energetic, beautiful, talented, loves Canada, did I mention beautiful? He moved to the top of my list (sorry Marky Mark...you're now #2). The problem with last night is the need to see him again....Have I mentioned I'm in love?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL... you make me laugh!!! ;) See you at the next concert!... I need more tickets too. And yes, I will share photos!!

jenn said...

LOL ;) glad you had a good time!

Grace said...

Glad you enjoyed the concert. My co-worker went on Wednesday night and loved it. She's a big Jon fan, and fell in love with Daughtry when he was on American Idol (she's convinced he's going to leave his wife for her) so was thrilled with they did a duet later in the show. Yeah, Jon's a bit of a babe...