Thank you for joining me!! Feel free to stop in any time and see what's new!

It has been great for me to Blog about my journey through cancer and
I'm so grateful for all of you who are along for the ride with me! I'd love to hear from you any time...so feel free to email, call or leave a comment. I love feeling connected
and appreciate all the love!!

With my active treatment for breast cancer behind me, I'm feeling more confident then ever!! It's obvious the positive vibes make a difference!!

I AM TRULY GRATEFUL!!

Saturday, March 29, 2008

I've been negligent....

It's true...I've been out of the "blogging" thing for a couple of weeks. I have a list of excuses, I mean reasons, why I've been negligent....I was sick for almost a week, I've been very busy doing stuff, I haven't felt like it, I have been watching tv, I didn't have much to say, my computer was turned off....

But now I'm back! And can I just tell you how happy I am to see the sun shining and the snow melting. I know, we'll probably get more snow since we're just moving into April....but come one, spring is not far now!!! Wahoo! This has been one long agonizing winter for me. I know...I live in Canada, what do I expect? It's not really about what I expect, it's about what I want. Two months of winter (instead of five going on six) is more than enough for me!

Happy Spring Friends!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Glad you're back Sue!! I too am enjoying the sunshine and warmer weather!!!

Unknown said...

Hey hun! Great to see you back too! Did you see on my Blog that Minday isn't so sure about the WHole Bon Jovi action figure thing! :) hehehehe

Anyway.. I tagged you. See my site for details. Hope its okay!