I cannot wait! I have finished the Hunger Games Trilogy and on Wednesday I'm going to see the movie with a couple of girlfriends! I cannot wait!! I loved this book, and of course I know the book is always better than the movie...but I just hear so many great things and I think the book lends itself to become a great movie!! Wahoo!
Did I mention I cannot wait??!!
Tonight I saw Jupiter, Venus and Mars! Did you look at the sky tonight? There were two super bright stars near the moon...only they weren't stars! Venus was the one closest to the moon and Jupiter was just below. Mars was in a different part of the sky and had kind of an orange tinge to it. Beautiful!!
I'm lucky to have an amateur astronomer on our street! He had his telescope out and let us take a closer look. We could see the four moons around Jupiter and this cluster of stars called Pleiades that sort of looks like a tiny dipper. While we were waiting our turn to look through the telescope, we were checking out the North Star, Orion and the Big Dipper. So cool!
And to top it all off, while we were outside star gazing we saw a shooting star! So perfect I just had to make a wish!!
xoxoxoxoxoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment