Thank you for joining me!! Feel free to stop in any time and see what's new!

It has been great for me to Blog about my journey through cancer and
I'm so grateful for all of you who are along for the ride with me! I'd love to hear from you any time...so feel free to email, call or leave a comment. I love feeling connected
and appreciate all the love!!

With my active treatment for breast cancer behind me, I'm feeling more confident then ever!! It's obvious the positive vibes make a difference!!

I AM TRULY GRATEFUL!!

Monday, July 26, 2010

Parental Visits!!!

On Saturday, Matt & I drove to Trenton to see my Mom & Ian. They are super busy right now getting ready to move, sell their house and have an auction! Thank goodness I can provide a distraction (hee hee)!! It was wonderful to see where Mom & Ian will be moving and also to see how organized my Mom is!! She still has some work to do, but she has made some huge progress. They move this Friday!!

On Sunday, Dad & Marleen (along with two of my beautiful nieces - Alyssa and Olivia) came to K-W for lunch. It was awesome to see them and to fill them in on what we know so far.

I am truly blessed to have such loving parents!! I was so happy to see their faces this weekend and let them see that I am doing really good, feel very positive and am really truly ready to fight!

No comments: