Thank you for joining me!! Feel free to stop in any time and see what's new!

It has been great for me to Blog about my journey through cancer and
I'm so grateful for all of you who are along for the ride with me! I'd love to hear from you any time...so feel free to email, call or leave a comment. I love feeling connected
and appreciate all the love!!

With my active treatment for breast cancer behind me, I'm feeling more confident then ever!! It's obvious the positive vibes make a difference!!

I AM TRULY GRATEFUL!!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Old Friends Resurfaced!!

So in the past couple of days, two old and very dear friends have resurfaced via Facebook. It has been such a blessing to hear from them and catch up a bit. They are both good friends from High School - one who was in my home room and who used to have her locker right next to mine. She always made me smile (seriously, every single day) and it has been so great to connect. The other was my Grade 13 boyfriend. We also were great friends before we dated and maintained our friendship after...but it has been years since I have heard from him.

It is wonderful to hear from those that meant so much in my past...and who I still feel a connection to today.

Life is good!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that's great Sue!!!!! Don't you just lurve facebook :)

Mo said...

Isn't the internet wonderful sometimes? I've also reconnected with some long-lost friends - its' been great to catch up.