So, earlier this week the Rangers lost to the London Knights and this loss meant they could no longer make the playoffs. I was so sad because last year we had such an amazing season - OHL Champions and finalists at the Memorial Cup!! And besides that, I thought the team deserved to make it to the playoffs this year. Last night we went to the Ranger game (they were again playing the London Knights) and even though they lost, they fought hard and they riled up John Tavares, which made me very happy!! And besides that I got to see wee Benny play during the 2nd intermission!! Today we went to the game (they were playing the Erie Otters) and they won!! It doesn't make any difference from a playoff perspective, but it was awesome to see them dig in and fight to win for the fans! Today was fan appreciation day and they gave it back to us huge!!
Go Rangers!! I can't wait for the 2009-2010 season!!
1 comment:
benny so loved playing in that game!!!!!
Post a Comment