Thank you for joining me!! Feel free to stop in any time and see what's new!

It has been great for me to Blog about my journey through cancer and
I'm so grateful for all of you who are along for the ride with me! I'd love to hear from you any time...so feel free to email, call or leave a comment. I love feeling connected
and appreciate all the love!!

With my active treatment for breast cancer behind me, I'm feeling more confident then ever!! It's obvious the positive vibes make a difference!!

I AM TRULY GRATEFUL!!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hello??? Remember me???

Ok, so seriously it has been months since I've taken the time to update my blog. I have absolutely no excuses, and I'm very sorry (Mindy). I lead such a blessed life and truly I want to share it, it's just sometimes I'm tired when I get home and I've been on a computer all day at work and I don't want to sit at it for more than ten minutes at home to check my email and maybe facebook....that sort of sounds like an excuse doesn't it....

Anyway, I'm back!!

I will try very hard to be more deligent updating this in the future. I'm honoured that my friends are looking out for me...hopefully you haven't totally given up on me yet....

Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

Judy Beeksma said...

Welcome back to the land of blogging!!!

Tracey said...

YAY! Glad to have you back Sue and to hear that things are going so well in your life!! xx

jenn said...

haha ;) i know the feeling! Welcome back ...

Anonymous said...

So glad you're awake from your 4 month Collingwood nap... I was going to start calling you Rip Van Winkle! ;)