Thank you for joining me!! Feel free to stop in any time and see what's new!

It has been great for me to Blog about my journey through cancer and
I'm so grateful for all of you who are along for the ride with me! I'd love to hear from you any time...so feel free to email, call or leave a comment. I love feeling connected
and appreciate all the love!!

With my active treatment for breast cancer behind me, I'm feeling more confident then ever!! It's obvious the positive vibes make a difference!!

I AM TRULY GRATEFUL!!

Monday, June 2, 2008

I really don't like being sick....

Ok...seriously, it's been a week now and I'm done being sick. I am tired of coughing and feeling tired and having disgusting coloured stuff come from somewhere within me. On the upside, I did go to the doctor today to get some drugs. So, I shall now start the mantra...

I am feeling all better and am no longer sick. I am feeling all better and am no longer sick (will this really work??). I am feeling all better and am no longer sick.

3 comments:

jenn said...

;-) that a girl!!! Repeat after me. I am in perfect health. I am in perfect health!!!!

xo
see ya wed!

Tracey said...

It sucks to be sick! Hope you're feeling better soon!! Those drugs will hopefully speed it along so you are good as new for your walk on the weekend!

Anonymous said...

Sue is feeling all better and not feeling sick. She will no longer spew up slime.. b/c that's gross....