Thank you for joining me!! Feel free to stop in any time and see what's new!

It has been great for me to Blog about my journey through cancer and
I'm so grateful for all of you who are along for the ride with me! I'd love to hear from you any time...so feel free to email, call or leave a comment. I love feeling connected
and appreciate all the love!!

With my active treatment for breast cancer behind me, I'm feeling more confident then ever!! It's obvious the positive vibes make a difference!!

I AM TRULY GRATEFUL!!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Wahoo....summer is here!!


OK...I'm feeling much better and now can get excited that summer is officially upon us. I know, it's very hot and sticky but I will take that ANY day over snow!! I was thinking about how much time I used to spend outside as a kid, and how much I used to love it....and I'm thinking I need to get back to those roots. It's tough sometimes with the allergies, but I really think I need to embrace the outdoors and find the little girl (above with my big sister Sandy) who could spend hours just being one with nature. I don't see any gardening in my future, but enjoying someone else's gardens is definitely on the list! Bring on the sun.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will have a garden in 15 days that you can "enjoy"...

Unknown said...

I'm closer :) (pulling out the neighbour trump card hehe) A quick walk over to my garden is certainly within the realm of possibility :) hehe

You can help Mary Lou take care of it while I am gone.