Thank you for joining me!! Feel free to stop in any time and see what's new!

It has been great for me to Blog about my journey through cancer and
I'm so grateful for all of you who are along for the ride with me! I'd love to hear from you any time...so feel free to email, call or leave a comment. I love feeling connected
and appreciate all the love!!

With my active treatment for breast cancer behind me, I'm feeling more confident then ever!! It's obvious the positive vibes make a difference!!

I AM TRULY GRATEFUL!!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Three Month Check Up!!

On Friday morning, Matt & I were at the Cancer Centre for my three month follow up.

I'm on a three month rotation, which gives me comfort and makes me feel confident that if anything was to go askew, they'd be on it right away.  The appointment is easy peasy.  Lots of questions about how I'm doing, how work is going, any discomfort I'm experiencing and how the fatigue is going.  Then, there's an exam (check out the mastectomy site and my remaining boob, check to see if there are any issues with my lymph nodes, a listen to my heart and my lungs and a funny little check they do to see if there are any changes to some other organs).  All and all it's about half an hour.

And I passed with flying colours!  I'm good to go!  And she got a kick out my curly hair!!

So, I'm cleared until January when I go back for my next three month appointment!

I love having a good follow up. Every time I get a thumbs up, it puts a little more distance between me and my diagnosis and treatment.  And that has to be a good thing!

I've had a great weekend!  Dinner out at The Cambridge Mill last night (big yum) and how awesome was the weather today!  What a beautiful sun shiny day!!

xoxoxoxoxo

2 comments:

Leanne said...

i love this news...so happy for you xo

Grace said...

Yippee!! Congrats on the good checkup! And glad to hear your Thanksgiving was all over the place! You had turkey twice and I didn't get any!
Hope to see you soon!
Love ya,
Grace
xoxo