Thank you for joining me!! Feel free to stop in any time and see what's new!

It has been great for me to Blog about my journey through cancer and
I'm so grateful for all of you who are along for the ride with me! I'd love to hear from you any time...so feel free to email, call or leave a comment. I love feeling connected
and appreciate all the love!!

With my active treatment for breast cancer behind me, I'm feeling more confident then ever!! It's obvious the positive vibes make a difference!!

I AM TRULY GRATEFUL!!

Monday, September 5, 2011

Yippee! It's September!!

And that means it's my birthday month!  My favourite day of the year!!

Only 22 days away!!  And yes, I'm definitely counting.  Just ask anyone who lives in the same house as me (they're already tired of me!!)  Imagine how they're going to feel with three weeks to go!  I love it!!

I'm sitting downstairs watching the US Open (Tennis) on the big screen!  I am really loving tennis and have decided I need to learn how to play.  I'm in the process of finding some lessons...and finding some courage so I don't back out!!

I'm sending a big shout out to my fabulous niece, Emma, who got third in her fiddle contest this weekend!! Way to go, Em!!  You rock!!

I finished "The Boy in the Striped Pajamas" by John Boyne.  What an EXCELLENT story.  It's an easy quick read (easily read in an afternoon) and is from the perspective of a young, naive boy who's father is the Commandant at Auschwitz.  I should clarify what I mean by easy (big print, short chapters, small book)...the story is compelling and riveting!  I would strongly recommend it!

Hope everybody had a great long weekend and found some time to sit and enjoy some time with family and friends!

xoxoxoxoxox

No comments: