Thank you for joining me!! Feel free to stop in any time and see what's new!

It has been great for me to Blog about my journey through cancer and
I'm so grateful for all of you who are along for the ride with me! I'd love to hear from you any time...so feel free to email, call or leave a comment. I love feeling connected
and appreciate all the love!!

With my active treatment for breast cancer behind me, I'm feeling more confident then ever!! It's obvious the positive vibes make a difference!!

I AM TRULY GRATEFUL!!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Last Song...

Last night Jodi & I went to see "The Last Song" with Miley Cyrus and Greg Kinnear. I enjoyed it way more than last week's pick (The Bounty Hunter for those that are following...or maybe that would be for those who aren't following).

Anyway, this movie was a total tear jerker...you could seriously hear people sobbing in the theatre. And there were a lot of guys in the audience - a movie like this could prevent them from ever going to another chick flick.

I thought Miley Cyrus did pretty good. Greg Kinnear was awesome. And the young boy who plays Miley's younger brother in the movie was really good. I'd give it a definite 7/10.

No comments: