So, my friend Jodi and I have taken up going to the movies on Tuesday nights. It's cheap and we figure this way we can go see a movie for less than we could rent it.
Tonight's choice was "The Bounty Hunter". Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler.
Jodi gave it a 6.5 or 7 (out of ten). I think a 6 would be stretching it. All the funny parts you've seen in any previews. And the ending is exactly what you expect it to be. I'm not sad I spent $4.20 to go see it...but I'm glad I didn't pay full price.
Last week we went to see "Remember Me". Robert Pattinson (Edward from the Twilight movies) and Emilie de Ravin (Claire from Lost). This one I liked. Pattinson is a pretty broody actor...no surprise there. I thought the guy who played his roommate was hilarious and Emilie de Ravin was great. But the best part about this movie was the surprise ending!! I was definitely happy we went to see it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment