Thank you for joining me!! Feel free to stop in any time and see what's new!

It has been great for me to Blog about my journey through cancer and
I'm so grateful for all of you who are along for the ride with me! I'd love to hear from you any time...so feel free to email, call or leave a comment. I love feeling connected
and appreciate all the love!!

With my active treatment for breast cancer behind me, I'm feeling more confident then ever!! It's obvious the positive vibes make a difference!!

I AM TRULY GRATEFUL!!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Scrappy Cart!!


On Sunday I went to Ikea with my friend Tracy and bought myself a wee scrappy cart!! It's so cute and will work AWESOME when I go to Stratford with Go Scrapping!! It was very inexpensive and I really do think I got the deal of the century! I know this picture just doesn't do it justice!

I also think it will come in very handy for moving stuff from my spare/scrap room to the dining room table. Life is good!!

Come on all you scrapbooking friends...don't you wish you had one???

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Doh! For Stratford?! I totally wish I had one!! Hmmm is Ikea open Easter Sunday?

Leanne said...

I want one too! And btw you are welcome to come up for a visit anytime! I love to blog! Isn't is great?

Mo said...

Awesome! Looks soooo handy!

jenn said...

I love it!!!!