Thank you for joining me!! Feel free to stop in any time and see what's new!

It has been great for me to Blog about my journey through cancer and
I'm so grateful for all of you who are along for the ride with me! I'd love to hear from you any time...so feel free to email, call or leave a comment. I love feeling connected
and appreciate all the love!!

With my active treatment for breast cancer behind me, I'm feeling more confident then ever!! It's obvious the positive vibes make a difference!!

I AM TRULY GRATEFUL!!

Friday, May 8, 2009

On Holidays....

So, here I am enjoying a week off. Matt & I were supposed to be in Puerto Rico for his work, but the conference got cancelled because of the H1N1 Virus...so here I am at home. I'm totally good with being at home, Puerto Rico would have been work (although work in a lovely location). We went to see my Mom for a day/night and to visit friends of Matt's for a day/night and for the last two days I have been really lazy. Getting very little accomplished and very little desire to get much accomplished. This is pretty strange to me. Usually I make a list and than go crazy trying to cross things off. I'm not sure if I like this new me...although I must admit it's been quite liberating...

I'm blaming it all on the great time I had in Stratford for the Go Scrapping Retreat!! So lucky to sit with such a great group of ladies!! Thanks for a great time!

Now, could someone help me with my motivation...

No comments: