Thank you for joining me!! Feel free to stop in any time and see what's new!

It has been great for me to Blog about my journey through cancer and
I'm so grateful for all of you who are along for the ride with me! I'd love to hear from you any time...so feel free to email, call or leave a comment. I love feeling connected
and appreciate all the love!!

With my active treatment for breast cancer behind me, I'm feeling more confident then ever!! It's obvious the positive vibes make a difference!!

I AM TRULY GRATEFUL!!

Monday, September 29, 2008

You say it's your birthday...


My MOST favourite day of the whole year is definitely my birthday!! I love it!! Even more than Christmas. It's the only day that's all about me. What more could I ask for? I had dinner with my family a couple of weeks ago and my Mom made me a Turtle birthday cake. It was the best. I have been collecting turtles for years (I think I have over 200 of them) and my Mom loves giving me turtles. I seriously think my cake this year was one of my favourite turtles ever!! And it was yummy!

I don't think it matters how old you get, there's nothing like your Mom baking you a birthday cake.
My actual birthday was this past Saturday and my main man made me a wonderful dinner and hung streamers and blew up balloons and we had a couple of friends and the kids join us. It was awesome. Seriously, there is nothing I like better than my birthday!
Happy 41st to me!!

6 comments:

Judy Beeksma said...

HAPPY BRITHDAY SUE!!! Glad that you had a great day!!! that cake was great.

Scrubbie said...

SUE DARLIN'!!!!!

Happy Birthday hunny! Glad to have you aboard the Scrubbie train!

PS - that cake - woohoooooo! I wanna have me some!

Cheers!

Today's word verification is: rqirf

Anonymous said...

Hey Sue,
Great cake! Sorry I missed your birthday.

Love,
Steph

Anonymous said...

That is quite the cake! I agree... one's own birthday should be their favourite day of the year. I know June 12 is mine! Glad you had an awesome birthday!

Anonymous said...

That cake is very cool!
Happy very belated birthday :)

jenn said...

i love that cake!!!