Thank you for joining me!! Feel free to stop in any time and see what's new!

It has been great for me to Blog about my journey through cancer and
I'm so grateful for all of you who are along for the ride with me! I'd love to hear from you any time...so feel free to email, call or leave a comment. I love feeling connected
and appreciate all the love!!

With my active treatment for breast cancer behind me, I'm feeling more confident then ever!! It's obvious the positive vibes make a difference!!

I AM TRULY GRATEFUL!!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

There's a kid in me....


A couple of weeks ago we went to Huntsville with some friends for the weekend. They have access to a condo at the Grandview Resort and we had a blast. These friends have two small children (2 & 4) and the four year old was having a hoot going down the slide over and over again. I just HAD to try it out. So, while I can hardly believe I'm posting a picture of myself in my bathing suit on my blog, I had to share that I was more afraid of hitting the water than the four year old was. Check out that look on my face!! It was fantastic and for some strange reason I was proud of myself for giving it a go!! When do we start worrying about looking like a kid and start missing out on all the fun?? I also played tennis for the first time ever that weekend and I think I did pretty good!! This loving life thing rocks!!!

7 comments:

jenn said...

I love it!!! LOVE it!!! ;)

I did well today friend, just a few little tears hehe

Tracey said...

Awesome pic Sue!! YAY to you for letting it all go and having fun!!

Haven't seen you in a while. Hope to catch you at the Turtle soon!!

Anonymous said...

That's a fantastic picture.. and you look GREAT! And you are very brave!

xo

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Sue! I love your attitude.

Steph

Unknown said...

OMG... Love that look in your face!
WTG neighbour!! Gotta Get together soon! Love to see ya.

Judy Beeksma said...

Okay Sue, that picture is fabulous. I love that look on your face...Glad you had a great time!!

Mo said...

WHAT A GREAT PHOTO!!!! Looks like you had a blast! You'll have to scrapbook that moment for sure. :-)