Thank you for joining me!! Feel free to stop in any time and see what's new!

It has been great for me to Blog about my journey through cancer and
I'm so grateful for all of you who are along for the ride with me! I'd love to hear from you any time...so feel free to email, call or leave a comment. I love feeling connected
and appreciate all the love!!

With my active treatment for breast cancer behind me, I'm feeling more confident then ever!! It's obvious the positive vibes make a difference!!

I AM TRULY GRATEFUL!!

Monday, May 12, 2008

OHL Champions!!!


Have I mentioned how much I love the Kitchener Rangers??!! They won their game tonight, which makes them the OHL Champions going into the Memorial Cup on Friday! It was such an exciting game and they played amazing. I had been frustrated for the last couple of days by people who call themselves fans but were "angry" at the Rangers for not winning the series against Belleville before tonight. They lost so few games all season that their fans came to expect them to win easily. I think a battle that is harder to win is sweetest!! There were people that didn't go tonight because they thought the Rangers would lose and they (the so-called fans) couldn't handle the stress! What about those boys on the ice that need the fan support? Who play hard for us all year and win!! Shouldn't we be there to cheer them on when they need an extra boost or some extra support?
I'm so proud of these guys and I can't wait to see them play in the Memorial Cup!
Go Rangers Go!

1 comment:

jenn said...

LETS GO RANGERS!!!!!!!! wohoooo I'm with you Sue!!!!