Thank you for joining me!! Feel free to stop in any time and see what's new!

It has been great for me to Blog about my journey through cancer and
I'm so grateful for all of you who are along for the ride with me! I'd love to hear from you any time...so feel free to email, call or leave a comment. I love feeling connected
and appreciate all the love!!

With my active treatment for breast cancer behind me, I'm feeling more confident then ever!! It's obvious the positive vibes make a difference!!

I AM TRULY GRATEFUL!!

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Leaving....On a Jet Plane...


No...not me...

Tomorrow I'm driving Matt and his beauty daughter to the airport. They are going to Paris for 11 days. I'm so excited for them (and an itsy bit jealous). They are going to have a fabulous time and see some wonderful things. I hope they get a chance to enjoy each other and spend some time chatting and laughing!! And take tons of pictures for me to scrap!!

I will miss Mattie a lot!! Even though I don't see him (or even talk to him) every day, it'll be weird not to be able to just pick up the phone and call him! Just think of all we'll have to chat about when he gets home. I hope he figures out how to get his email while he's there so I can at least keep him tuned in to the Rangers!!

Unfortunately they fly back to Toronto the day I leave for the Go Scrapping Stratford Retreat....I guess they'll have to hire a car to pick them up at Pearson!

5 comments:

jenn said...

um you so need to get on that trip next time and I think you need to take your reflexologist...because you know after sight seeing all day... you'll need me ;) LOL

xo

Anonymous said...

Umm.. and you need to take me too.. for comic relief...

Tracey said...

um...you need to take me too...I'm not sure why yet...maybe just cause I'm me and I'm fun and I would LOVE to see Paris!!!!

Enjoy the time to yourself and hey, maybe you'll even get some scrapping done!!!

Unknown said...

You can take me cause I have been there before and can act as a tour guide :) hheheheheeh

Anonymous said...

Hey Sue! Hope they have a great time, and hope you have loads of fun at the scrapbooking retreat - sounds great just to get away to do something you enjoy!
I have a friend who was in Paris in February, and she loved the Eifell tower, although her favourite place to eat was Subway! This time of year, I'm sure the photos will be fab!