Seriously...where does the time go? I am finding lately that time is racing past and I'm struggling to get all the things done I want to do....like keeping my blog up to date! I know my family and friends would tell me I need to say No sometimes, but who wants to say no and miss the fun?
Matt & Lauren are home (last Friday) and had a wonderful time. They took some awesome pics and really had a fantastic adventure. I'm really happy for both of them! I am wondering if I might do a Paris album for them...might be too much for me...
The Go Scrapping retreat was FANTASTIC!! I was so pleased with all my layouts (and yes, proud of myself for stepping outside my comfort zone and learning some new techniques and actually getting my hands dirty....). And the "fan wave" I received around the table was greatly appreciated!
This week I'm staying at my friend Jodi's house while her and her husband are on a cruise. She has three boys. I have no experience parenting...and I'm a little nervous and worried that I don't do something stupid...so far so good. Tonight, we're off to the Ranger game!!
I think I need to figure out how to slow down and enjoy....but not miss those things I really want to do....as a Libra, I should be able to balance this out, shouldn't I??
2 comments:
Hey, if you figure out where time flies to - let me in on the secret, would ya?!?! It always seems to be passing me by too!!
So, how did your week as a "mommy" go??? Smoothly I hope!!!
Oh, and Happy National Scrapbook Day to you my scrappy friend!!!
Hey.... as a fellow Libra who hasn't figured the balance thing out, let me know when you do :)
hehe
Glad you had fun at the retreat
Go Rangers
Post a Comment