Thank you for joining me!! Feel free to stop in any time and see what's new!

It has been great for me to Blog about my journey through cancer and
I'm so grateful for all of you who are along for the ride with me! I'd love to hear from you any time...so feel free to email, call or leave a comment. I love feeling connected
and appreciate all the love!!

With my active treatment for breast cancer behind me, I'm feeling more confident then ever!! It's obvious the positive vibes make a difference!!

I AM TRULY GRATEFUL!!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Scrappy Weekend!!

I just had a FANTASTIC weekend!  I was at a Scrapbook Retreat with two great girlfriends!  We were at the Elmhurst Inn in Ingersoll.  It's a beautiful spot, and the grounds are awesome!  It seems to be a choice destinations for weddings...and we did indeed see a bride each night we were there!

We arrived Friday mid-afternoon and spent from Friday at 5:00 until Sunday at 5:00 scrapping with the great people from ScrapMuch?  It was awesome.  While we did get a little bit of sleep, we also ate some good food (and snacks!!), had lots of laughs, played a little Price is Right and, oh yeah, we had a great time working on Christmas cards, layouts and I even made a rocking Advent calendar!!  I am not quite as fast or productive as Mindy and Amber (hello...Amber got 37 pages done and Mindy completed ALL of her Christmas cards...but damn my advent calendar is cute!!!)

Thank you to Anita and Elaine for being such wonderful hosts this weekend! And thank you to Mindy and Amber for being such great roommates!!  I'm already looking forward to the next one!

xoxoxoxoxoxxo

No comments: