So, my status on Facebook says that I've been wondering about the Circle of Life. I've been thinking a lot about my friend Bruce, who is fighting ALS with all he has, but doesn't seem to be winning the battle...and a lovely man I used to work with, and who's family I know so well, passed away on Tuesday with Acute Leukemia. And now on CNN it's all about Michael Jackson dying today and Farrah Fawcett died today too...and it makes me think. As these individuals move on to whatever comes next, are they opening the door for a new life to enter?
Do you know that Harry Chapin song..."All my life's a circle, sunrise and sundown...".
Just feeling kind of reflective. And so totally blessed.
3 comments:
Sorry to hear about Bruce, Sue. Small blessing that you were able to spend time with him at the walk before he found peace.
xo
Hey Mindy...I think I confused you with my blog posting...Bruce is still keeping us entertained (thank goodness), I'm just frustrated that he fights so hard and doesn't improve. I could learn a lot from his attitude about it all!
I clearly need to improve my reading skills... oops...
Post a Comment